A bit about the Unfragranced Massage Oil base:
Regular massage oils that you buy usually only contain one or two oils that don’t readily absorb into the skin.
This base is different in that it stays on your skin for a time so that you can have an effective massage but then it slowly absorbs into the skin right where it’s needed so that it nourishes and moisturises your skin.
What does the unfragranced massage oil base contain?
- Olive oil to provide a nice base for massage.
- Apricot kernel oil which is non sticky and sinks into the skin.
- Sweet almond oil, a very calming oil for all skin types.
- Organic jojoba oil which mimics skins own sebum so great for your skin.
- Organic evening primrose oil to beautify the skin.
- Castor oil to help the product spread which makes it great for massage.
- Pure vitamin E oil, a wonderful rich oil to nourish and protect the skin.
Unfragranced Massage Oil variation:
This unfragranced variety contains just the oils listed above, so that even those with super sensitive skin can benefit from a massage with this oil. You could even add your own fragrance to the oil (at a strength of 0.5-1% max).
Unfragranced massage oil is just incredible. A little goes a really long way so it will last for ages.
It comes in a 100g blue glass bottle with a pipette applicator so you can apply a few drops at a time and not use too much.
Quantative ingredients of Unfragranced Massage Oil:
olive oil (olea europaea), apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca), sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis), organic jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis), organic evening primrose oil (oenothera biennis), castor oil (ricinus communis), pure vitamin E oil (tocopherol).