Minty Foot Balm is made from a mixture of skin loving, organic butters, oils, clays, waxes and essential oils.
What’s in Minty Foot Balm:
- Fair trade cocoa butter: Softens hard skin, pampers and cares for your feet.
- Fair Trade Shea Butter: Another skin softener which helps to keep hard skin at bay.
- Horsetail Infused Olive Oil: Horsetail herb is great for boosting the circulation so helps with aching feet and olive oil is great for adding moisture to dry skin.
- Peppermint essential oil: Peppermint cools feet when they’re hot and warms them when they’re cold, it’s great at deodorising and soothing.
- Eucalyptus essential oil: Eucalyptus is anti bacterial and has anaesthetic properties so it helps with aching feet.
- Spearmint essential oil: smells amazing!
How to use Minty Foot Balm:
After bathing, showering or using any of our minty foot products, dry your feet and just stroke the bar over your warm skin and the bar will start to melt a layer of buttery goodness onto your skin. Apply enough to cover your foot then massage in to your skin, paying attention to any dry areas and hard skin. A little goes a very long way!
Pop on some socks to protect your feet and the floor while the foot balm does its thing. Repeat with the other foot.
It’s great used at night to deeply moisturise your feet while you sleep. It’s easier too as it’s less slidey that way!*
This is a cocoa butter based product so it will leave your skin quite oily and slidey while it’s absorbing into your skin – which is why we recommend putting socks on afterwards.
How to store:
Minty foot balm comes in a handy tin so you’ve got something to keep it in. Keep it somewhere away from heat as it will melt on contact with skin so will definitely melt on a sunny windowsill or near a radiator. Having said that and it shouldn’t make a mess of anything if you keep it in the tin!
It’s also available as a refill so you can re-use your tin many times.
Approximate weight of balm 35g. A little will go a very long way
Quantitative ingredients of Minty Foot Balm:
fair trade cocoa butter (theobroma cacao), fair trade shea butter (butyrospermium parkii), horsetail infused olive oil (equisetum arvense, olea europaea), jojoba wax (simmondsia chinensis), green clay (argilez), spearmint oil (mentha spicata), peppermint oil (mentha pipera), eucalyptus oil (eucalyptus globulus).
green type = organic ingredients
*It’s obvious but has to be said: please beware of slips and trips that could occur when using this product.