A bit more about this luxury Advent Calendar
This advent calendar is made up from 24 separate ‘drawers’ which, if you’re careful, can be reused another year.
All jars and bottles supplied are glass and aluminium so are infinitely recyclable. Or why not wash them thoroughly once you’ve used the contents and save them to use for holidays or travelling.
Soaps are wrapped in biodegradable compostable cellophane and any glitter in Christmas soaps is, of course, plastic free, biodegradable, cosmetic grade glitter.
So, do you want to know what’s in there or do you want a surprise?
I know you want a surprise but legally I have to tell you what’s in it and list the ingredients, so if you don’t want to know don’t scroll any further!
If you do want to know just scroll downwards.
Contents of the Maldon Soap Luxury Advent Calendar including links to full size products and their ingredients:
- Orange and Cinnamon Soap: With one of these cinnamony goodies in your bathroom your house will start to smell festive from the minute you unwrap the natural cellophane wrapper until the last sliver has been used up.
- Orange and Cinnamon Solid Moisture Bar: If your hands are suffering from lots of hand washing and the damp cold weather has turned your skin to a husk this new Christmas product could be just what you’re looking for!
- Skin Saving Balm (trial size): If you have dry, chapped, itchy skin or if you suffer from eczema or psoriasis your skin is going to love Skin Saving Balm!
- Christmas Tree Soap (half size): Christmas Tree soap is a gorgeous green tree shaped soap with the refreshingly uplifting fragrace of lemon and myrtle essential oils.
- Showertime Moisture Bar (1/4 size): Shower and go with this super moisturising bar with its base of organic, fairly traded, unrefined cocoa butter. It’s fragranced with sweet orange essential oil with a hint of detoxing fennel essential oil for an interesting twist.
- Glycerine and Lavender Intensive Hand Cream (trial size): Glycerine and Lavender intensive hand cream is an extremely moisturising, 100% natural, glycerine based cream with the heavenly fragrance of pure lavender essential oil.
- Organic Cocoa Butter Hot Cloth Cleanser (trial size) and muslin cloth: Organic, unrefined, fairly traded cocoa and shea butters combine in this gorgeous hot cloth cleanser. For full instructions click the link.
- Deep Moisture Face Oil (trial size): A beautiful blend of organic oils which all work together to nurture, care for and moisturise your face, neck and decolletage.
- Coconut and Argan Solid Shampoo (half size): A gorgeous chunk of coconutty goodness for dry, stressed hair. It has the power of organic argan oil at its base to soothe, smooth and hydrate your hair naturally.
- Bamboo Soap Bag: Just pop your bar of soap inside, do up the drawstring and away you go! You can wash your whole body without dropping the soap! Then just hang up the bag to dry until next time.
- Coconut and Almond Hand and Body Lotion (trial size jar): Coconut and almond hand and body lotion is a luxuriously creamy lotion which sinks into the skin like a dream and leaves no oily residue.
- Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh Soap (half size): A beautiful swirly gold soap which is fragranced with organic frankincense and myrrh essential oils which impart an earthy incense like fragrance.
- Pure indulgence luxury bath soak (trial size Christmassy sachet): Everyone needs some pure indulgence once in a while and this luxury bath soak may be just the thing you’ve been looking for after a long day when all you want to do is relax.
- Tinted Lip Balm full size tin: A pretty, subtle, pinky tint with a delicate shimmer that leaves a cherry scented bloom of colour on lips. But why stop there, you could also use this to give a delicate flush of colour to your cheeks!
- Christmas Cooler Soap (half size): A head clearing, skin cooling, zingy Christmas Soap. It’s a great one to use if you want something a bit different to the usual spicy Christmas products.
- Deep conditioning hair and scalp treatment (trial size bottle): If your hair is suffering from the weather or from using too many products, straighteners, serums or other stuff it’s more than likely that your hair needs Deep Conditioning Hair and Scalp Treatment!
- Candy Cane Soap (half size): Candy cane soap is a stripey minty festive soap that smells just like the real thing!
- Orange and Patchouli Hand and Body Lotion (trial size jar): It’s a blend of uplifting sweet orange essential oil and earthy, grounding patchouli essential oil and it smells wonderful!
- Dead Sea Mud Face Mask (trial size jar): This will draw toxins out from the skin and tighten pores, it will also exfoliate and hydrate all in one and as a result your skin will feel fabulous after using it!
- Gingerbread Latte Soap (half size): With organic shea butter, coffee extract and local ground coffee plus ginger essential oil so it smells just like your favourite festive coffee with scrubby bits!
- Rose Argan Face Cream (trial size tin): This beautiful cream is made with organic ingredients. All the oils and butters are nourishing, luxurious, anti ageing and super moisturising for normal to combination skin.
- Winter Warmer Soap (half size): A skin softening, festively spiced, Winter Warmer Soap. After all soap is a necessary addition to everyones bathrooms and kitchens at the moment.
- Calendula and Orange Lip Balm (full size tin): A wonderful lip balm to soothe and care for your lips whatever the weather. Suitable for all skin types.
- Sleepy Thyme Balm (full size jar): this balm can be used on pulse points, under the chin, on the temples, behind the knees and even on the bottoms of your feet (yes I know it’s weird but it works brilliantly) to calm, relax and help you drift off to sleep. That way you won’t be awake when Santa comes!
The calendar will arrive protected by a plastic sleeve which holds it all in place while it’s in the post to you and until you’re ready to use it. It will also ensure that no drawers will fall out if you decide to store it and keep it for use another year.
Contents may be subject to change due to availability but will always be substituted with a product of equal or higher value.
Enjoy your calendar and bear in mind that it’s a luxury item for adults – children get enough presents!