Lemon Sherbet Body Scrub
Lemon Sherbet Body Scrub is fantastic for sloughing off rough edges and bumpy skin from upper arms, hips, thighs and bums.
It smells heavenly, like a lemon grove, so when you use it your skin will be soft, smooth and richly fragrant.
It has a base of ground olive stone to exfoliate plus a healthy dose of aloe vera so it will soothe your skin too.
See below for more information.
8 in stock
Lemon Sherbet Body Scrub, like all our other products, is organic and vegan.
If your skin is rough, dry and scaly this scrub could be just what it needs.
Lemon Sherbet Body Scrub would be suitable for your skin if it:
- is bumpy and lumpy
- is dry and scaly
- resembles orange peel
- feels rough and itchy
What does it contain?
- organic aloe vera to soothe skin
- palm free, organic glycerine to carry moisture into the skin to keep it hydrated
- grapeseed oil to ensure you’re not scrubbing without replacing moisture
- kaolin clay to lift impurities from the skin
- olive stone to slough away dead skin leaving it brighter
These ingredients all work together to remove dead skin whilst keeping skin nourished so it can replenish lost moisture and stay balanced.
However, it doesn’t leave skin feeling oily so it would be great to use before applying fake tan.
It has the most incredibly zingy lemon sherbet fragrance. It will leave your skin smelling fabulous and your senses uplifted.
More Information about Lemon Sherbet Body Scrub:
This lovely scrub comes in a 150 aluminium tin which is packed by volume, not weight, so the product weighs about 180g. Aluminium is infinitely recyclable.
- Aluminium is infinitely recyclable so don't feel guilty putting your tin in your recycling bag or box.
- Recycling aluminium takes 95% less energy than producing it from its raw materials.
- Recycling one aluminium can saves enough energy to run a television for three hours.
- Aluminum doesn’t have limitations as to how many times you can recycle it.
- 75% of the aluminium ever produced is still being used in some form today.
kaolin clay, aloe vera (aloe barbadensis), palm free glycerine, grapeseed oil (vitis vinifera), potassium cocoate, potassium olivate, ground olive stone (olea europaea), coco glucoside, ground apricot stone (prunus arminiaca), may chang essential oil (litsea cubeba), yellow clay (argilez), ecosafe natural
preservative (benzyl alcohol, dehydro acetic acid, sorbic acid and benzonic acid).
green type = organic ingredients.