Lavender & Oat Eye Cream is so light and gentle, it’s perfect for all skin types.
What’s in your eye cream?
- Rose hydrolat: soothes and rehydrates the skin whilst calming redness.
- Local, organic, gluten free oats: calms redness and soothes dry skin.
- Argan oil: evens out find lines and hydrates the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Sweet almond oil: easily absorbed and non clogging.
- Camellia oil: easily penetrates and beautifies the skin.
- Fair trade shea butter: adds moisture and helps to reduce scarring.
- Lavender essential oil: balances skins sebum.
- Rose absolute: has a toning, lifting effect on the skin and calms redness.
How to use Lavender and Oatmilk Eye Cream:
This lovely eye cream can be applied either with a make up spatula or with your finger. Simply use a tiny bit on each of your ring fingers.
Dot the cream around your eye area and gently pat until it is absorbed. This cream is quite loose, it needs to be, as the eye area is very delicate. Heavier creams clog the minute pores around the eye area and can lead to white spots and wrinkles. And we don’t want that!
Lavender and oatmilk eye cream is easily absorbed and will leave your skin feeling lovely.
In summer why not keep this lovely eye cream in the fridge as, not only is it lovely and cooling, but it also helps to soothe tired, puffy eyes.
Why not follow it with a spritz of gorgeous rose and orange toner for extra hydration.
This eye cream comes in a 30g glass jar with an aluminium lid. Both glass and aluminium are infinitely recyclable and therefore can be put out with your normal glass and aluminium recycling.
A 5g trial size is also available so that you can try it for about a week. After that you’ll know whether you want to commit to a full size jar. Please reuse or recycle your trial size jar accordingly.
Use within 9 months of opening or 18 months of ‘made on’ date.
rose hydrolat (rose centifolia), local, gluten free oats (avena sativa), lavender flowers (lavandula angustifolia), argan oil (argania spinosa), sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis). camellia oil (camellia sinensis). fair trade shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), emulsifying wax, palm free stearic acid
lavender essential oil (lavandula angustifolia), rose absolute (rosa damascena), natural preservative containing (benzyl alcohol, dehydro acetic acid, sorbic acid and benzonic acid)
green type = organic ingredients