Hair & Scalp Hot Oil Treatment
£5.50 – £16.50
Hair and Scalp Hot Oil Treatment is a hot (or warm) oil treatment that can help if your hair or scalp is:
See below for more information and instructions for use.
Hair & Scalp Hot Oil Treatment is the new name for Deep Conditioning Hair And Scalp Treatment.
What does hair & scalp hot oil treatment contain?
- Coconut oil nourishes the scalp and removes sebum build-up from hair follicles.
- Argan oil is fantastic for making even frizzy hair silky and shiny. It can also treat split ends.
- Jojoba oil has the amazing ability to mimic the skin’s own sebum, soothing the scalp and conditioning hair without removing natural moisture. It’s easily absorbed and doesn’t leave any sticky residue.
- Olive oil increases the hair’s tensile strength, promotes hair growth and also relieves dry scalp conditions like dandruff.
- Apricot kernel oil adds softness and shine and leaves hair more supple and pliable.
- Almond oil strengthens and nourishes your hair. It helps to treat hair loss so your hair will grow thicker and look more glossy.
- Rosemary and lemon organic essential oils provide more than just a gorgeous aroma. They also provide shine, regardless of your hair colour.
All ingredients are 100% organic, vegan and natural.
Will it suit my hair?
This gorgeous hot oil treatment is suitable for all hair types, even oily.
Why not try a trial size bottle to see if your hair responds to it? 30g trial size bottles are available, just select trial size from the drop down box when ordering.
How to use hair & scalp hot oil treatment:
The product is designed to be use on dry (as in not wet) hair.
Place the bottle in a jug of warm (not boiling) water for about 10 minutes to warm it. You could use it cold but it works better if it’s warm.
For your hair: Apply from the ends upwards, to strengthen, nourish and deeply condition hair.
For your scalp: Apply directly to your scalp to soothe and calm irritated skin, reduce inflammation and flaking. Rub into any dry flaky patches.
Wrap your hair in an old towel and leave on for 20 – 30 minutes. If your hair is particularly dry or distressed you may find it beneficial to leave the oil on your hair all night (protecting your pillow with a towel) but see how you get on initially.
After it’s been on for the required length of time shampoo out as normal. You may need to repeat the shampoo process a couple of times to get all the product out of your hair. Condition as normal.
When dry your hair should feel fuller and thicker and your scalp should feel calmer and less itchy.
To view our range of natural, organic solid shampoos and conditioners click this link.
If it’s cold weather the product go solid or semi solid so you will definitely need to place the bottle in a jug of warm (not boiling) water for about 10 minutes before use.
For normal hair, use once a week. For particularly distressed hair, use 2-3 times per week.
Hair and scalp hot oil treatment comes in a 100ml amber glass bottle with an aluminium lid – enough for around 10 applications with average length hair. It's also available as a trial size in a 30ml bottle with around 3 applications - perfect to make sure it's right for your hair and scalp. Also great for holidays and travelling!
Glass and aluminium are both infinitely recyclable so there's no need to feel guilty about popping them in your recycling bins.
Full Size, Trial Size
coconut oil (cocos nucifera), argan oil (argania spinosa), olive oil (olea europaea), sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis), apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca), jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis), lemon essential oil (citrus medica limonum), rosemary essential oil (rosemarinus officianalis).
green type = organic ingredients.