A bit about the Massage Oil base:
Regular massage oils that you buy usually only contain one or two oils that don’t readily absorb into the skin.
This base is different, in that it stays on the skin for a time so that you can have an effective massage but then it slowly absorbs into the skin right where it’s needed so that it nourishes and moisturises your skin.
What does the base contain?
- Olive oil to provide a nice base for massage.
- Apricot kernel oil which is non sticky and sinks into the skin.
- Sweet almond oil, a very calming oil for all skin types.
- Organic jojoba oil which mimics skins own sebum so great for your skin.
- Organic evening primrose oil to beautify the skin.
- Castor oil to help the product spread which makes it great for massage.
- Pure vitamin E oil, a wonderful rich oil to nourish and protect the skin.
The properties of the essential oils in Floral Beauty Massage Oil are as follows:
- Rose absolute: Traditionally calming and uplifting, rose absolute is anti inflammatory and soothing. Great for dry, itchy and inflamed skin. Good for calming the redness that comes from broken capillaries and its gorgeous aroma is stress relieving and relaxing. It has been used to relieve menstrual cramps and also menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, mood swings and muscle cramps when used with Jasmine and geranium essential oils – which I have!
- Geranium bourbon essential oil: Originally used by the Egyptians to promote beautiful, radiant skin. Geranium oil can also be used to balance hormones, reduce inflammation, uplift the mood and helps to reduce anxiety. And it smells pretty amazing too!
- Jasmine absolute: The fragrance of jasmine is immediately pleasing and uplifting to the senses. Jasmine oil releases seratonin – a feel good hormone – into the body to uplift the mood. It also has anti-viral properties and can to prevent the skin becoming infected. When inhaled it can have a positive effect on the respiratory system and can help to alleviate the symptoms of colds and coughs.
*Floral Beauty massage oil is not suitable for use during pregnancy.
This massage oil is just incredible! A little goes a really long way so it will last for ages.
It comes in a 100g blue glass bottles with a pipette applicator so you can apply a few drops at a time and not use too much.
Quantative ingredients of Floral Beauty Massage Oil:
olive oil (olea europaea), apricot kernel oil (prunus armeniaca), sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis), organic jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis), organic evening primrose oil (oenothera biennis), castor oil (ricinus communis), pure vitamin E oil (tocopherol), rose absolute (rose damascene), geranium bourbon (pelargonium graveolens), jasmine absolute (jasminium officianale).
Due to high amounts of rose absolute and jasmine absolute essential oils Floral Beauty Massage Oil is not suitable for use in pregnancy.