£10.00 – £11.00
Cuticle oil has saved my nails and it could help yours too.
Are your nails:
- Break easily?
- dry skin round nails?
- Ragged cuticles?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these you NEED one of these little bottles of joy.
See below for more information.
Cuticle oil is made from a decadent blend of pure organic oils. Just a small drop of this nurturing oil to the base of each nail is the first step to making flaky brittle nails and raggedy cuticles a thing of the past.
It contains a rich blend of organic oils.
This 100% organic cuticle oil will soften and nourish the skin around your cuticles. This will make them easier to gently push back, without breaking the delicate skin. Meanwhile, the oils penetrate the porous nail bed to strengthen from within and encouraging nail growth.
Here’s a quick video I made of when I used cuticle oil on my own awful bitten nails. You won’t believe how quickly they grew when I applied it every night and morning.
What’s in this lovely Cuticle Oil?
- Argan oil is rich in natural keratin which is the protein found in our nails and hair so it helps to strengthen nails.
- Sweet Almond oil will help to keep your nails and cuticles supple.
- Jojoba oil is brilliant at restoring moisture to skin and nails.
- Borage oil contains essential fatty acids which help to prevent nails breaking.
- Evening primrose oil contains omega 3 and 6 which are essential for cell regeneration to help your nails grow longer and stronger.
- vitamin E helps to prevent cracking cuticles and dry skin around the nails.
- Lemon essential oil oil brightens the nail and helps to avoid discolouration.
- Geranium essential oil not only smells fabulous but is also antibacterial so it will help to ward off infected hang nails or torn cuticles.
What a lot of organic goodness packed into a tiny bottle!
How to use Cuticle Oil:
As a nightly treatment: Using the pipette place a drop of oil on the base of each nail by the cuticle. Massage it into your cuticles and nails.
Bedtime is a really good time to apply it, so it can soften cuticles and nourish nails while you sleep.
Why not follow it with a layer of glycerine and lavender intensive hand cream and make every night a pamper night for work worn hands.
Cuticle oil is easily absorbed and won’t make your hands feel greasy so you could also apply it anytime you like.
It comes in a 10g glass bottle with a fine point pipette dispenser. A little goes a really long way!
It’s also available in a 10g refill bottle. This means that you can reuse your pipette many, many times and reduce plastic waste.
To order a replacement pipette dispenser just click here.
Full size, Refill
argan oil (argania spinosa), almond oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis), jojoba oil (simmondsia chinensis), evening primrose oil (ornothea biennis), borage oil (borago officianalis), pure vitamin E oil (tocopherol), lemon essential oil (citrus medica), geranium bourbon essential oil (pelargonium officianalis).
green type = organic.