What is the 12 Days of Christmas Gift Box made of?
The gift box is made up from 12 separate ‘drawers’ which can be refilled for many years to come.
It’s a plastic free gift. The only plastic is in the form of a plastic sleeve which goes over the whole gift to stop the drawers falling out when you’re putting it away until the following year. Therefore it’s not a single use piece of plastic and will preserve the life of the gift for many years to come!
All jars and bottles supplied are glass and aluminium so are infinitely recyclable. Or why not wash them thoroughly once you’ve used the contents and save them to put stuff in for next year!
Soaps are wrapped in biodegradable compostable cellophane and the glitter in day 11’s soap is, of course, plastic free, biodegradable, cosmetic grade glitter.
So, do you want to know what’s in there or do you want a surprise?
I know you want a surprise but legally I have to tell you what’s in it and list the ingredients, so if you don’t want to know don’t scroll any further!
If you do want to know just scroll downwards.
Contents and ingredients of 12 Days of Christmas Gift Box
– including links to full size products:
(warning there’s quite a lot of information)
- Pure indulgence luxury bath soak (trial size Christmassy pouch): Everyone needs some pure indulgence once in a while and this luxury bath soak may be just the thing you’ve been looking for after Christmas day when all you want to do is relax.
- Christmas spice solid moisture bar (trial size): If your hands are suffering from lots of hand washing and the damp cold weather has turned your skin to a husk this new Christmas product could be just what you’re looking for!
- Gold Frankincense and Myrrh Soap (half size): This is a beautiful swirly gold soap and it’s fragranced with earthy, organic frankincense and myrrh essential oils.
- Deep Moisture Body Oil (5ml trial size): A gorgeous body oil which contains a blend of beautiful organic essential oils that create, not only a gorgeous fragrance, but the oils I’ve used can help to reduce anxiety, brighten the mood and can even help with hot flushes. What’s not to love!
- Christmas Tree Soap (half size): Christmas Tree soap is a gorgeous green tree shaped soap with the refreshingly uplifting fragrace of lemon and myrtle essential oils.
- Glycerine and Lavender Intensive Hand Cream Trial Size: Glycerine and Lavender intensive hand cream is an extremely moisturising, 100% natural, glycerine based cream with the heavenly fragrance of pure lavender essential oil.
- Gingerbread Latte Soap (half size): With organic shea butter, coffee extract and local ground coffee plus ginger essential oil so it smells just like your favourite festive coffee with scrubby bits!
- Showertime moisture bar (1/4 size): Shower and go with this super moisturising bar with its base of organic, fairly traded, unrefined cocoa butter. It’s fragranced with sweet orange essential oil with a hint of detoxing fennel essential oil for an interesting twist.
- Sisal Soap Bag: Just pop your bar of soap inside, do up the drawstring and away you go! You can wash, scrub and go all in one easy action. Then just hang up the bag to dry until next time.
- Skin saving balm 10g trial size: If you have dry, chapped, itchy skin or if you suffer from eczema or psoriasis your skin is going to love Skin Saving Balm!
- Orange and Cinnamon Soap (half size): With one of these cinnamony goodies in your bathroom your house will start to smell festive from the minute you unwrap the natural cellophane wrapper until the last sliver has been used up.
- Calendula and Orange Lip Balm: A wonderful lip balm to soothe and care for your lips whatever the weather. Suitable for all skin types.
The 12 days of Christmas box comes protected by a plastic sleeve which, basically, holds it all in place while it’s in the post to you and until you’re ready to use it.
It will also ensure that no drawers will fall out if you decide to store it and keep it for use another year.
Enjoy your 12 days of Christmas box and bear in mind that it’s a luxury item for adults – children get enough presents! xxx
*products may be subject to change due to availability but will always be substituted with a product of equal or higher value.